Wellness & Balance
Take a deep breath. Let the power of water and the energy of fire renew your vitality. Our sauna, spa and wellness area with a view of Germany’s highest mountain provide the perfect setting. A snow room with real snow helps you restore balance and cool down. We guarantee it.
Limited access to Landhaus Spa
Our Landhaus Spa is now open, except for a few small limitations. You can use our fitness room, as well as the Finnish sauna and the bio-sauna. You can also book a personalized massage treatment. Here are the current regulations for the spa area:
- Maximum capacity of the Landhaus Spa with a 1.5 m distance is 20 people (massage appointments are not included in this number, unless you are intending to use the spa area afterwards)
- Finnish sauna allows: max. 5 people with a 1.5 m distance
- Bio-sauna: max. 5 people with a 1.5 m distance
- Please keep the 1.5 m distance on the loungers as well
- Fitness room: max. 5 people with a 1.5 m distance
- Please wear your face mask while moving around - you can take it off when seated, in the saunas and in the fitness room
- Infrared cabins, ice grotto (snowroom), quiet area upstairs, and terrace still closed for hygienic reasons
- We are currently not able to offer any drinks or fruit in the spa
Please be informed that the whole Landhaus is currently closed for renovation, so the view from the spa is disturbed by the scaffolding and your stay may be disturbed by the noise.