Extremely spacious with a view of Germany’s highest mountain and Lake Badersee: These are just two of the superlatives that make our Superior guest rooms so superior.
Our Superior Rooms are at least 34 square meters (366 square feet). Panoramic windows allow plenty of natural light. The adjoining large balcony with outdoor furniture invites you to take a seat at the foot of the mighty Zugspitze, listen to the forest sounds and just let the evening go by.
Superior double rooms are equipped with an in-room safe, a desk and a comfortable armchair. This room category has a separate toilet, while bathrooms are equipped with a shower, hair dryer and vanity mirror. A telephone and complimentary cable TV are standard. Our free Wi-Fi network is available across the hotel campus.
- Single room: from € 192.00
- Double room: from € 109.00
All room rates are per person and night including breakfast buffet.
You can add the delicious half-board buffet to your reservation at any time for € 28.00 per person and day.
Local tax is billed separately.
You can book this room as part of our special offer as well.
Additional services for this room category
- Baby cot: free of charge
- Children up to 6 years of age in parents' bed: free of charge
- Children under 12 in parents' room: not possible
- Single Parent with child under 12: single room price + € 25.00 (breakfast only) / € 50.50 (half-board)
- Children in a separate room: 50% discount up to 12 years of age
- Access to wellness & spa area: free of charge
- Bathrobes: available free of charge in your room
- Free access to Zugspitz Aquatic Center Grainau: yes
- Parking: 50 parking lots in our garage (against charge), 100 parking lots outside (free of charge)
- Dogs: not allowed for this room category
As a Certified Green Hotel, we had to give up minibars in guest rooms. You can purchase cooled drinks from our vending machines at any time.
In addition, you can help us keep our sustainability promise by taking part in our 'Hero of the Alps' campaign.
We kindly ask for your understanding that we cannot provide access to the spa area to children under 12.