For two or for three: Our spacious Superior Triple Rooms with a magnificent mountain-and-lake view offer outstanding comfort for couples and small families.
With their at least 34 square meters (366 square feet), our Superior Triple Rooms in the Seehaus offer a tremendous view of Lake Badersee and the adjacent Wetterstein mountain chain. Here is enough space for sophisticated comfort lovers, and the balcony invites to relax and get inspired with the magnificent countryside. Beside the large double bed and an additional sofa bed, the rooms are equipped with a separate toilet, a bathtub, a shower cabin, a hairdryer and a vanity mirror. Other standard equipment includes a comfortable armchair, an in-room safe, phone, cable TV and a desk. Our free Wi-Fi network is available across the hotel campus.
- Single room: from € 220.00
- Double room: from € 125.00
- Triple room: price on request
All room rates are per person and night including breakfast buffet.
You can add the delicious half-board buffet to your reservation at any time for € 28.00 per person and day.
Local tax is billed separately.
You can book this room as part of our special offer as well.
Additional services for this room category
- Baby cot: free of charge
- Children up to 6 years of age in parents' bed: free of charge
- Children under 12 in parents' room: € 25.50 (breakfast only) / € 51.50 (half-board)
- Single Parent with child under 12: single room price + € 15.00 (breakfast only) / € 30.50 (half-board)
- Children in a separate room: 50% discount up to 12 years of age
- Access to wellness & spa area: free of charge
- Bathrobes: available free of charge in your room
- Free access to Zugspitz Aquatic Center Grainau: yes
- Parking: 50 parking lots in our garage (against charge), 100 parking lots outside (free of charge)
- Pets: not allowed for this room category
We gave up using minibars in guest rooms as part of our engagement as a Certified Green Hotel. You can purchase cooled drinks from our vending machines at any time.
In addition, you can help us keep our sustainability promise by taking part in our 'Hero of the Alps' campaign.
We kindly ask for your understanding that we cannot provide access to the spa area to children under 12.