The tree tops will not obstruct the breathtaking view as you look across the forest towards the rocky peaks of the Bavarian Alps.
Our Seehaus Comfort Rooms (24 square meters / 258 square feet) are the perfect start point for your stay. Flooding the room with natural light, the large windows invite you to take a look at the Ziegspitz (1,864 meters / 6,115 feet).
All rooms are equipped with a double 180 cm bed with two 90 x 200 cm mattresses, a desk, a telephone and cable TV. Our free Wi-Fi network is available across the hotel campus. Most Seehaus Comfort Rooms have a balcony. Bathroom equipment includes a shower cabin, a toilet, a hair dryer and a vanity mirror. Some rooms provide enough space for a baby cot - feel free to ask our reservation office.
- Single room: from € 165.00
- Double room: from € 97.50
All room rates are per person and night including breakfast buffet.
You can add the delicious half-board buffet to your reservation at any time for € 34.00 per person and day.
Local tax is billed separately.
You can book this room as part of our special offer as well.
Additional services for this room category
- Baby cot: free of charge (on request)
- Children up to 6 years of age in parents' bed: free of charge
- Children under 12 in parents' room: not possible
- Single Parent with child under 12: single room price + € 15.00 (breakfast only) / € 34.50 (half-board)
- Children in a separate room: 50% discount up to 12 years of age
- Access to wellness & spa area: free of charge
- Bathrobes: available free of charge in your room
- Free access to Zugspitz Aquatic Center Grainau: yes
- Parking: 25 parking lots in our garage (charges apply), 100 parking lots outside (free of charge)
- Pets: € 15.00 per day, on availability and on request
Please be advised that for hygienic reasons pets are not allowed in our restaurants and bars.
We gave up using minibars in guest rooms as part of our engagement as a Certified Green Hotel. You can purchase cooled drinks from our vending machines at any time.
In addition, you can help us keep our sustainability promise by taking part in our 'Hero of the Alps' campaign.
We kindly ask for your understanding that we cannot provide access to the spa area to children under 12.