The lavish Seehaus Family Rooms with a placative mountain and forest view provide space and comfort for the whole family.
With its 34 to 39 square meters (366 to 420 square feet), the cosy living and sleeping area offers lots of space - enough for a big double bed for the parents and a sofa bed sleeping up to 2 kids. With this room size, there is still enough space for toys or luggage.
All Seehaus Family Rooms have a balcony with a mountain and forest view. The bathroom is equipped with a shower cabin and a toilet, as well as a hairdryer and a vanity mirror. Standard room equipment indludes a desk, an in-room safe, phone and cable TV. Our free Wi-Fi network is available across the hotel campus.
- Single room: from € 192.00
- Double room: from € 109.00
All room rates are per person and night including breakfast buffet.
You can add the delicious half-board buffet to your reservation at any time for € 28.00 per person and day.
Local tax is billed separately.
You can book this room as part of our special offer as well.
Additional services for this room category
- Baby cot: free of charge
- Children up to 6 years of age in parents' bed: free of charge
- Children under 12 in parents' room: € 25.00 (breakfast only) / € 50.50 (half-board)
- Children in a separate room: 50% discount up to 12 years of age
- Single Parent with child under 12: single room price + € 15.00 (breakfast only) / € 30.50 (half-board)
- Access to wellness & spa area: free of charge
- Bathrobes: available free of charge in your room
- Free access to Zugspitz Aquatic Center Grainau: yes
- Parking: 50 parking lots in our garage (against charge), 100 parking lots outside (free of charge)
- Pets: not allowed for this room category
As a Certified Green Hotel, we had to give up minibars in guest rooms. You can purchase cooled drinks from our vending machines at any time.
In addition, you can help us keep our sustainability promise by taking part in our 'Hero of the Alps' campaign.
We kindly ask for your understanding that we cannot provide access to the spa area to children under 12.