The majestic panorama view of Lake Badersee and Mount Zugspitze – coupled with luxurious comfort for your stay.
The spacious, bi-level maisonette suite in the Seehaus (total space 58 square meters / 624 square feet) is located in the gable and offers a splendid view of the crystal-clear Lake Badersee, our forest and the Zugspitze massif with the Riffelspitz and both Waxenstein peaks. It is a truly splendid sight. The lower level features a living area with plenty of seating, a desk and a 60-inch TV. Next to the living area there is a bathroom with a shower cabin and a corner bath, and a separate toilet.
A glass paneled staircase takes you to the upper level. From the large bed you can see both Lake Badersee and the 46-inch wall-mounted TV. For your outstanding comfort, a separate toilet is located on this level. You will also find sufficient closet and drawer space to accomodate your belongings.
No additional beds possible. The room is equipped with a safe. Our free Wi-Fi network is available across the whole hotel campus.
- Single room: from € 380.00
- Double room: from € 205.00
All room rates are per person and night including breakfast buffet.
You can add the delicious half-board buffet to your reservation at any time for € 34.00 per person and day.
Local tax is billed separately.
You can book this room as part of our special offer as well.
Additional services for this room category
- Baby cot: free of charge, possible only in the living room
- Children up to 6 years of age in parents' bed: free of charge
- Children under 12 in parents' room: not possible
- Single Parent with child under 12: single room price + € 15.00 (breakfast only) / € 32.00 (half-board)
- Access to wellness & spa area: free of charge
- Bathrobes: available free of charge in your room
- Free access to Zugspitz Aquatic Center Grainau: yes
- Parking: 25 parking lots in our garage (charges apply), 100 parking lots outside (free of charge)
- Pets: not allowed for this room category
Help us keep our sustainability promise by taking part in our 'Hero of the Alps' campaign!
We kindly ask for your understanding that we cannot provide access to the spa area to children under 12.