Would you prefer exquisite silky accents or the cozy charm of antique wood furnishings? Feel free to choose in our Landhaus with its 82 single rooms.
Fragrant wood panels covering the lower third of the walls give these guest rooms the charm typical of the Bavarian traditional interiors. A burgundy striped interior creates a cozy, warm atmosphere where you can relax and unwind. Whenever you like.
Our Landhaus guest rooms in the second floor welcome you with exquisite silky accents. With subtle, natural white wallpaper and a comfortable armchair with floral patterns, the rooms are reminiscent of stately palace chambers. Juicy green accents add freshness to the interior. It is the ideal setting to restore balance and recharge. However you like.
All our Landhaus guest rooms have queen-size beds and hardwood floors. With their 1.60 m width, our queen-size beds are suitable for one or two persons. Other standard room amenities include a desk, telephone, cable TV and an in-room safe. Our free Wi-Fi network is available across the hotel campus.
Bathrooms are equipped with a shower cabin, a toilet, a hairdryer and a vanity mirror.
Our Landhaus guest rooms start at 16 square meters (172 square feet). Most rooms have an adjoining terrace or balcony overlooking a peaceful natural landscape, to enjoy the moments of relaxation without leaving the room.
- Single room: from € 130.00
- Double room: from € 73.50
All room rates are per person and night including breakfast buffet.
You can add the delicious half-board buffet to your reservation at any time for € 28.00 per person and day.
Local tax is billed separately.
You can book this room as part of our special offer as well.
Additional services for this room category
- Baby cot: not possible
- Children up to 6 years of age in parents' bed: not possible
- Children under 12 in parents' room: not possible
- Single Parent with child under 12: single room price + € 15.00 (breakfast only) / € 30.50 (half-board)
- Children in a separate room: 50% discount up to 12 years of age
- Access to wellness & spa area: free of charge
- Bathrobes: available free of charge in your room
- Parking: 50 parking lots in our garage (against charge), 100 parking lots outside (free of charge)
- Dogs: € 15.00 per day, on availability and on request
Please be advised that for hygienic reasons dogs are not allowed in our restaurants and bars.
As a Certified Green Hotel, we had to give up minibars in guest rooms. You can purchase cooled drinks from our vending machines at any time.
In addition, you can help us keep our sustainability promise by taking part in our 'Hero of the Alps' campaign.
We kindly ask for your understanding that we cannot provide access to the spa area to children under 12.