Comfort for the whole family – and parents still have their privacy.
The 38 square meter (410 square feet) living space is divided in two cosy rooms to ensure that both the parents and the kids have their own private space. No matter if you travel with small or almost grown-up children, in our Landhaus Family Rooms you will feel fine as a family. That way, the parents don't have to feel guilty about going to bed somewhat later, after they had enjoyed a late drink at the bar when the kids are long asleep.
The master bedroom with double bed and a more spacious wardrobe is pleasantly large so that you won’t get cabin fever if the weather doesn’t cooperate.
The kids can relax in their room on the queen-size bed - alternatively, an additional sofa bed can be used for a grown-up kid, so that everyone has their own bed. The juniors also have a private bathroom - a great advantage that allows the family quickly start out for breakfast in the morning. When needed, a free baby cot can be delivered in no time for your third kid.
Each room is equipped with an in-room safe, telephone, cable TV and a desk. Our free Wi-Fi network is available across the hotel campus. Both bathrooms feature a shower cabine and other amenities you’d expect to find in a 4-star hotel.
- Single room: from € 182.00
- Double room: from € 104.00
- Triple room: on request
All room rates are per person and night including breakfast buffet.
You can add the delicious half-board buffet to your reservation at any time for € 28.00 per person and day.
Local tax is billed separately.
You can book this room as part of our special offer as well.
Additional services for this room category
- Baby cot: free of charge
- Children up to 6 years of age in parents' bed: free of charge
- Children under 12 in parents' room: € 15.00 (breakfast only) / € 30.50 (half-board)
- Single Parent with child under 12: single room price + € 25.00 (breakfast only) / € 50.50 (half-board)
- Access to wellness & spa area: free of charge
- Bathrobes: available free of charge in your room
- Free access to Zugspitz Aquatic Center Grainau: yes
- Parking: 50 parking lots in our garage (against charge), 100 parking lots outside (free of charge)
- Dogs: not allowed for this room category
As a Certified Green Hotel, we had to give up minibars in guest rooms. You can purchase cooled drinks from our vending machines at any time.
In addition, you can help us keep our sustainability promise by taking part in our 'Hero of the Alps' campaign.
We kindly ask for your understanding that we cannot provide access to the spa area to children under 12.